When it comes to a hairstyle that you simply can’t go wrong with, tousled waves are where it’s at. Blown out, teased just so, and styled to undone perfection is our version of hair heaven. Below learn how to recreate the style above and never be caught dead with another bad hair day again.
GET THE LOOK
1. Section hair above the ear.
3. Holding a pair of curling tongs horizontally against your hair, flat wrap around the barrel to create root lift and a large, loose wave.
4. Roll towards root and hold in place for 5-8 seconds (use the cool tip).
5. Repeat technique throughout hair, alternating the direction you wrap the curl.
6. To create the soft curl, lightly brush through with a paddle brush.
Don’t forget the hair spray and shine serum to finish![contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]